Friday, April 18, 2014

!


Well, my baby boy is all grown up!  He is one decade old. Wow, that's crazy.  And you might notice that there are only 2, yes count them, 2 whole pictures of him at his party.  I can't be that mom with him anymore.  It breaks my heart, but I don't want to embarrass him.  This year he celebrated a few days early since we are planing to be in AZ on his birthday.  He invited 2 car loads of friends and we went to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier.



Jaden at 10:
-LOVE this guy! I keep waiting for his sensitivity to wear out, but he is still my sweet compassionate kid. He looks out for his siblings and he is still public about showing that he cares. He still reaches out to befriend the new kids and the kids that seem lonely.  He asks his brothers about school.  He asks them who their friends are, and what they do at recess.  He asks them if they have ever cried at school and gives them advice.
-He says he's "kinda popular" at school... I don't doubt it.  Who wouldn't like him?
-He is playing football, basketball and soccer.
-He is still very responsible and independent. He gets himself up and ready in time for school in the morning, and even helps his brothers make their lunches and pour their cereal. He gets though his homework as soon as he gets home and even helps his brothers when they need it.  I really appreciate his willingness to help out.
-Still into Minecraft
-Favorite books are the Wimpy Kid series which he has read many times, and he is almost through the Percy Jackson series.
-Favorite shows are Disney's: Pair of Kings, Lab Rats, Suite Life on Deck, Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, and Phineas & Ferb
-I also allowed him to watch all 8 Harry Potter movies this year.  Originally I wanted him to wait and read the books first, but Voldemart seemed to be too scary for him to read about.  But maybe now that he has seen the movies he can go back and enjoy the books. :)
-Still enjoys scouts and has now moved up to the Webelos.
I really can't say enough about this kid.  He amazes me everyday with his kind heart.  Love you J!

No comments:

Post a Comment