Saturday, June 8, 2013

San Diego Wedding

In June, Charles and I packed up for a quick getaway to San Diego.  Our good friend from high school, Jessica, was getting hitched.  My mom and Dad took the kids Thursday night and we took off for Mesquite.  We found a little gem of a hotel.  After we checked in, we spent about 10 minutes getting settled before deciding to pack it all back up and upgrade to the suite.  Awwwe-yeah!  Well worth it. :)


Friday we drove the rest of the way to San Diego and met up with another high school friend, Crystal.


Crystal brought her boyfriend Scott for the sole purpose of seeking the Socci approval.  He passed. :)


Charles and I went into the temple for the ceremony.  I think I have been there before for the open house?  But I couldn't remember it.  It was gorgeous.  So many plants and natural light everywhere.  I loved it.  The ceremony was sweet, and like me, Jess got to be married by her own Grandpa.



Thanks humidity, for making me look like I just rolled out of bed.

After pictures, Charles and I snuck off to go hit the beach.  We didn't have enough time to go IN the water before the reception, but that was okay.  It was too cold.  We just took our shoes off and walked along the shore.


Then after that we got wasted at the reception, and did unspeakable things...



Okay, just kidding kids.  :)


It was soda, and there was a photo-booth. Nuff said.






Thanks Jessica and Roman for tying the knot so we could have a fun weekend!  And thanks Mom and Dad for taking the kids. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh...my...Charles...he pretends all too well...awkwwwaaaard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone wonder where Kaleb and Bradley get it from?

    ReplyDelete