Saturday, June 15, 2013

Kaleb Spring Soccer


Kaleb #7
The Green Boogers
Coach- Jeff


This season Kaleb got to play with Cole, Agustin, Issac, Micah, and Drew.  It was fun to watch him play with so many of his old friends, and it was fun for me to get to catch up with the moms at all the games.


Kaleb plays hard.  He doesn't stop.  One game, I overheard a mom from the opposing team say to another mom, "That one has no fear.  The one with the broken arm."  That's my boy.  He has no fear at home either.  At least it bodes well out on the pitch.


The very first game he played, he scored 4 goals.  Of course I didn't have my camera.  After that it was 1-2 each game.



It is hard for me to take my eyes off Kaleb when he plays.  He's so much fun to watch. Maybe not for Bradley. :)


With 3 kids playing, we spent 4-6 hours each Saturday at the soccer park.  I love it.



Next season we are trying out USA soccer.  It's nice because all the teams stay the same for 2 seasons.  Hopefully we get a good team!  Charles was kind of forced into coaching, but I know he will be great.  Kaleb will get to play with Cole, Agustin and Micah for these next 2 seasons. This should be fun!

4 comments:

  1. "At least it bodes well out on the pitch?" What the junk? What does that even mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really weren't the green boogers, that is just what I called them. Haha. I think they were the green dragons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know. But Kaleb liked that better. And since I never heard them use their team name at all, and kaleb wasn't even sure what it was, I chose to use the name I DID hear a lot. From YOU! :)

      Delete