Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bumblebees

Kaleb - Fall Soccer 2012 - Bumblebees - #5

Gotta love School pictures and Sports pictures.  Haha! 

(Front) COLE, ISAAC, Mason, TJ, Abby  (Back) AGUSTIN, Christian, Landon, KALEB and ALLI

This was Kaleb's first year playing soccer.  He got to play with 3 of his good friends, Augustin, Cole and Issac.  And, he got to have his Aunt Alli as his coach.  (Thank you Alli, you were awesome!  And I've heard over half of the team's parents say they want you again.  What? It's true!)

Here is a a video of some of Kaleb's highlights for the season.  I only took videos of 2 out of 8 games.  How many goals can you see him score?



Kaleb's team was really fun to watch.  They worked well together, they communicated, they passed, and Kaleb scored about 7 or 8 goals.


I think Kaleb is a natural at this sport.  He's aggressive, he can focus, and he really loves to play.  Who would have thought I'd ever be encouraging and cheering on his aggressive side?




This is Bradley entertaining Brynnlee on the sidelines.  She cracked up laughing whenever he jumped up and down with his chair.


When I played soccer, my mom and dad offered to buy me a frozen yogurt every time I scored a goal. (Hmmmmm... I must not have scored very often!)  After Kaleb's first game, I decided to make him the same offer, but with soda.  We bought a lot of soda this season!


Good game, good game, good game, good game...


Nice job, Coach!




We are missing Cole in this picture.  This was taken at the end of their last game, and it was so cold, I think he just took off.  Next season I will get the 4 of them.

Kaleb, Agustin, Issac (and a missing Cole B)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post...
    I love his funny picture. I love that he scored some goals. I love brynnlee running onto the field. I love that kaleb has found something he really enjoys doing. I love both pictures of Bradley and kaleb.

    ReplyDelete