Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kaleb- First Day of Kindergarten

A week after Jaden started school, Kindergarten was done with testing and ready to begin.


Kaleb chose his Green Lantern shirt to wear on his first day to Elementary School.  He's such a ham.  I love how he can flip through 10 different expressions in under 10 seconds when I take out the camera.










I think he was most excited about being able to walk to school with Jaden and the rest of the neighborhood gang.  I can't believe that next year, Bradley will join them.



Here are Kaleb's walking buddies... Micah and Mason.


And Kaleb's neighborhood buddies who are ALL in his class:  Augustin, Micah and Mason.



Last year, hardly a day went by when I didn't pick Kaleb up from Preschool, only to hear from his teacher how much he had misbehaved and distracted the class.  I knew he was a class clown.  Once I realized how many friends he had in his Kindergarten class this year... I went straight up to another Kindergarten teacher and asked if I could switch my child into her class.  She said she would take him, but I decided to give Kaleb a chance with his friends.

***

Here we are, 2 months later, and not a single complaint.  He is focused, he is smart, and loves his new school and teacher.  He does his homework easily and without argument.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared to stop holding my breath.  Go Kaleb!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go kaleb!! I can't believe how big they are all getting! Are you sure Bradley's going to be in kindergarten next year??

    ReplyDelete