Friday, March 4, 2011

Mybad

I was sitting at the computer. Jaden and Charles were sitting on the couch next to me. Again, the baby whacked me hard in the stomach.

Me: Ouch!
Jaden: Did the baby just kick your @$$?

Charles and I had time to exchange one quick, shocked look, before I had to turn my head away from Jaden to try and stifle my laugh.

Charles: Jaden, where did you hear that word?
Jaden: From a movie.
Charles: Which movie?
Jaden: The Karate Kid.

Yeeeaaaahhhhh. I knew that movie was full of that phrase. But I really wanted to see it anyway. Oops. Mybad.

Charles: Do you know what that word means?
Jaden: No.
Charles: It means butt. But it's not a good word to use. So we don't say that okay?
Jaden: Okay.

2 comments:

  1. Ethan learned an inappropriate phrase from Sand-lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this world coming to?

    Karalee

    ReplyDelete