Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Mix Up

Charles and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary the right way. A getaway from the kids, 2 trips to Settebello, and phone call from our realtor telling us that our house that was on the market had flooded. It was beautiful.  Apparently our water heater whcih was located on the 2nd floor, broke and water came seeping down through the walls and collapsed the roof on the 1st floor. So that was fun...


Jaden surprised me with this little beauty.


He's getting so big. :(


We brought Kaleb's old (girl)friend Brooklyn to Trafalga one day.









Brynnlee made her forst Lego creation all on her own.  It's a ship.


More cute Jamberry nails.


Brynnlee and Bradley wanted to walk to church. But Jaden and Kaleb did not. Brynnlee brought her twin.



One morning when I got out of bed and came out of my room, I found this. All dressed up, ready for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment