Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dad's Concert


So Dad is... kind of a big deal!
He is part of the Millennial Choirs and Orchestra.  My family got to see one of his concerts along with Mom, Alli, Jeff and Kare. It was called "To Be American."  I wish my camera could see and focus as well as the glasses I never wear.  I could totally see him.


I absolutely LOVED this concert.  The music was amazing, and the feelings of love and honor and patriotism for this country moved me to tears. For that reason, I hated it. But for all other reasons it was great.  I am so proud of my Dad and his musical talent that he rarely shares.  It makes me smile to think of him preparing, going out and auditioning and feeling nervous throughout the whole process.  He's so cute! :)


Only Jaden and Kaleb were able to come.  Bradley and Brynnlee were too young.



Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to take pictures or videos during the performance, though I tried to sneak what I could... so I went on YouTube to find something to show the Bartletts and Curtis so they could see how cool Dad is.

And now... Presenting the largest Choir and Orchestra in the World, 
All Ages
All Faiths
One Voice

MILLENNIAL CHOIRS & ORCHESTRAS!!!



Don't forget to buy his CD. (*wink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment