Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lions and Tigers and...


Bears! Jaden has been in the Bear Den for 6 months and has already earned his Bear.  We told him he could take the next 6 months off of scouts.  He won't do it.  He enjoys it too much. Also his leaders really appreciate having him there. They told us they really love having Jaden in their group because he's polite, respectful, pays attention, listens well, and the other kids seem to follow his example.  Makes a momma proud. :)

Here is the skit his den performed at one of their Pack meetings. Jaden was the main character.  Of course he didn't tell me anything about this, and I had opted not to go in order to keep the crazies at home with me.  His den leaders recorded it and sent it to me.  It's really hard to hear, but I loved to see Jaden come out of his shell and do something brave like this.


1 comment: