Saturday, April 30, 2011

Amber

About a week after Brynn was born, we got to have Aunt Amber over for a visit.


Amber lives in Boston, and she chose to miss coming out over Christmas so that she could come after the babies were born. She stayed with us for about a week before continuing on to CA to see Brynnlee's twin cousin, Zoe. :)


Having Amber stay with us was not only fun, but really a huge help to me. I was not only super sleep deprived, but having an extra set of hands with 4 kids while Charles was back at work was very nice.


Just being able to take a shower without having to worry about the kids was a huge relief. And if I wasn't awake when the boys got up, Amber took care of breakfast for them.


Amber made these Rice Krispie Easter Eggs with the boys. They were pretty good too! :)


She even took the boys to the new Jump n Bounce...


twice!


Although I know all the boys had fun with their Aunt Amber, I think Bradley enjoyed her the most. He would wait by her door till she woke up in the morning and sometimes he climbed in bed with her and played with her iPhone.


He was found cuddling with her on her lap a lot, and always wanted to sit next to her at the table. If he couldn't see her, we would ask, "Where Amber?" He also asked Amber to give him a mohawk.


But I think Bradley's favorite thing to do with her... was this:



Over and over and over... Amber- you're a trooper! :)

1 comment:

  1. Some how I didn't see this post until now...I love those boys, and girl!

    ReplyDelete